Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rooster Canvas Project

This past weekend was my mamaw's birthday! I wanted to make her something instead of buying her a gift. I wanted it to mean more to her and I am sure what I made will. She is a very crafty person herself, even though she will tell you she is not. What I decided to do was to take a canvas and paint it black. My original plan was to stencil "Mamaw's Kitchen" and have several roosters stenciled on it as well. The stencils I bought, I did not like at ALL. Scratch using those, just free hand. I did use the Rooster stencil and touched it up. I actually like the way this turned out. Here is the video on how I made it! Hope you enjoy!



~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment