Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday, Monday!!

It's Monday!! Last day of the Love month! IT has not shown my family much love since we all have been sick this month! Looking forward to a healthy March!! 
The weather here today is rainy, windy, thunderstorms are a brewing and Tornado's are waiting to be watched! I have alot of errands to do today in town. Monday is not a normal errand day for me but since our daughter has a Dentist and Ear Doctor appointments today, I might as well make the most of my trip!

Over the weekend, I pulled a couple of cookbooks out of the cabinet! I found that I had 2 that were exactly the same. The Better Home and Garden cookbook is awesome! I have had it for about 5 or 6 years and have never used it. Since I had two, I gave one to a dear neighbor who cooks a lot like I do! 
I found so many new recipes and most of them I had on hand the ingredients to make! There are some that I will be picking up what I need today! I have 2 weeks worth of meals planned out. Like I mentioned in the last blog, I am writing out main dish meals and sides for any day of the week. Tonight we are having Fast Fajita Roll-ups, Salsa baked potatoes, coleslaw and salads! I will post the recipe for the fajita's tomorrow along with the rest of the menu plan! 

We had a busy weekend! Went to The Home Show. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be BUT, I did get many ideas for our home renovation! 

Speaking of home renovation........

We finished putting up the tile this weekend and all we have to do is grout! So.....HOPEFULLY by the weekend, we will be using our own bathroom instead of the kids! 

What did you do this weekend? Do you have a money saving tip? Do you have a menu plan you want to share???? Comment below~

 

~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment